JAPANESE MAKE UP TUTORIAL - UP TUTORIAL
Japanese make up tutorial - Gyaru makeup tutorial.
Japanese Make Up Tutorial
- the language (usually considered to be Altaic) spoken by the Japanese
- a native or inhabitant of Japan
- The language of Japan, spoken by almost all of its population
- A native or national of Japan, or a person of Japanese descent
- of or relating to or characteristic of Japan or its people or their culture or language; "the Japanese Emperor"; "Japanese cars"
- A tutorial is one method of transferring knowledge and may be used as a part of learning. More interactive and specific than a book or a lecture; a tutorial seeks to teach by example and supply the information to complete a certain task.
- a session of intensive tuition given by a tutor to an individual or to a small number of students
- A period of instruction given by a university or college tutor to an individual or very small group
- An account or explanation of a subject, printed or on a computer screen, intended for private study
- of or relating to tutors or tutoring; "tutorial sessions"
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
Shibari You Can Use: Japanese Rope Bondage and Erotic Macramé
Japanese rope bondage and erotic macrame look complicated and intimidating, but you can learn the basics of this beautiful and sexy art form today. Bondage artist and educator Lee "Bridgett" Harrington takes you step-by-step through a variety of concepts and ties, giving you the tools to make aesthetically rewarding rope work. Each tutorial is broken down into easy to follow photographs by Circle23 with detailed descriptions, including how to tie all those knots (first secret of Japanese bondage revealed- there are only a few simple knots). From restrictive poses that limit movement to decorative rope work that accentuates the human form, Shibari You Can Use includes instruction on creating: - Shinju (Chest Harnesses) - Gyakuebi (Asian Style Hogtie) - Ebi or Kuri (Shrimp or Ball ties) - Rope Corsets - Strap-on Harnesses and Crotch Ropes - .and much more! Shake off your fears of looking silly the first time you tie someone up, get some rope, and you too can learn Japanese rope bondage.
Tutorial #1 Bokeh Shapes: Introduction
For those who may not know, the blurry/out-of-focus area in an image is called Bokeh. It's derived from Japanese "bo-ke" meaning blur or haze. Changing the shape of the aperture on a lens will change the shape taken by the out of focus elements in the image.
The photo above was shot with a Sigma 50mm f/1.4 - which has an aperture containing 9 diaphragm blades. The greater the curvature and number of blades that make up an aperture the rounder and smoother the bokeh will appear. Lenses with less aperture blades will have different polygonal shapes - depending on the number of blades. Due to this property, changing the shape of the aperture changes the shape of the out of focus elements...which leads us to this tutorial...
In this tutorial, you will learn how to create cheap do-it-yourself bokeh shapes. There are all sorts of kits out there you can BUY...but this method is something you can do with stuff you just have lying around waiting to be used...like your digital SLR and your economically priced 50mm lenses...
Japanese Lamp, my version of
I have been staying away from polymer clay since the weather has been so warm, it's making it hard to work with the clay, it wilts in my hands :(
anyway, i've been looking for a break in clay, so here's my latest work! I took pics of it in stages to put up a tutorial but i realised i'd totally forgotten to measure at various stages....bah.
been a busy and exciting week!
japanese make up tutorial
Feast your eyes.
Long awaited by professional chefs, this groundbreaking guide to food presentation will also delight and inspire culinary students and sophisticated home cooks. Acclaimed food writer and culinary producer Christopher Styler describes seven distinctive plating styles, from Minimalist to Naturalist to Dramatic, with several striking examples of every genre. Each plating suggestion is accompanied by clear instructions along with color photos of step-by-step techniques and finished plates. Complete with essays on plating from ten leading chefs and recipes for the dishes featured, this book is a work of art in itself--a must for the kitchen shelf.
waterproof mineral makeup
cheap makeup train cases
best travel makeup
designer fragrances cosmetics
best makeup for wedding
blush the search for america's greatest makeup artist
cheap make up bag
electronic makeup artist
カテゴリ : Category: None