BEST MAKE UP GAME - UP GAME
BEST MAKE UP GAME - BARE MINERALS MAKEUP DISCOUNT - WEDDINGS MAKE UP
Best Make Up Game
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
- crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
286. Beat the Dead Space games
Today. Woke up to Robot chewing on the carpet.. so I argued with her for a while lol then she decided to jump from the floor onto the night stand and sit in my purse... Ugh!! That rabbit! The babies are doing great! All 5 are wiggly and adorable and seem perfectly fine. Robot has been very affectionate today and for the most part seems happy, but the carpet eating is very worrying.. Im doing my best to make it stop!
I dont remember what time it was but Ryan stopped by before he left to go do his cowographer thing. He came in for just a second but I talked him into laying with me for a few more seconds lol. I woke up a bit later to a text from him. The next few hours really werent that great at all. Was thinking about things, things that sting a little bit. I did my best to shake it off and forget about, I dont think I have anything to worry about. Some other frusterating things came up but we arent going to talk about that either! After a bit Angie, Aiden, and I picked up Aidens sister Alex and we went to pick up my meds than to Game Stop were Bryan sold me Dead Space 2 lol which is rather freaky so far! I jumped and screamed before I had even killed anything. After that we came home, blahblahblah, then Aiden went with his Aunt. Alex, Angie, and I got icecream. Blahblahblah lol. Then I got some upsetting news. Im not going to talk about it cause its not something everyone needs to be involved in.. Lets just say I wish I had the money to go home for a little bit. I need my family and my family needs me. The night ended up getting a lot better. Words can make a person so happy, and its not so much what those words say but what they mean.. If that makes any sense at all to anyone else but me lol. I dont know. I just cant wait until Sunday so I can see my Ryan, I wish I could be with him right now.
Sticky note. Im currently playing the 2nd one and Iv played parts of the first lol
Sorry the photos kinda lame, I feel like I look far too much like Cody in this picture lol. Btw my finger is on flashlight, were it ALWAYS is, and on stomp lol cause I dont trust random dead bodies!
The first five (5) people to respond to this post will get something made by me - something REAL that you could actually stub your toe on if you left it lying around on the floor.
This isn't an exchange, but more of a "gift it forward" kind of thing. The people you make something for will not be making anything for you unless you happen to get on their list.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully.
1. There is no guarantee that you will like what I make, although I really hope you do. And, remember, sometimes it's okay to tell a little white lie to spare a person's feelings. *sniff*
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done 3 months from the day I make my offer.
4. I will not give you any clue what it's to be, so don't bother begging. ;-)
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange, although it probably won't be.
6. If you sign up to receive something from me, all you need to do is offer your own "Make 5".
7. It might be one of my favorite creations: melted cheese on crackers.
8. I'm willing to ship anywhere in the world, but if you have geographical limits, please say so in your own post.
9. Since you're offering to Make 5 gifts, it's probably okay to sign up for 5 other people's "Make 5". Just follow your own heart on that. :)
10. Even though you sign up for others' Make 5, you might not actually get anything. It's probably best to plan to give with no expectation of a return gift. You just never know. :-\
make up for bigger eyes
free samples on makeup
special effects makeup how to
free makeup samples no participation
make up for ever hd microperfecting primer
how to do theatre makeup
black eye makeup tutorial
gold eye make up
professional make up artist
カテゴリ : Category: None